Canada Express Entry results on March 4, 2020 – We rank candidates in the pool using a points-based system called the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). We select the highest-ranking candidates from the pool and invite them to apply for permanent residence.
Each invitation round has a set of instructions that are:
- posted online at the time of the invitation round
- used by the Express Entry system to invite candidates from the pool
- $100 Per Day With Adsense
The instructions include:
- the date and time of the invitation round
- the number of candidates that will get an invitation to apply
- which immigration program(s) are included in the round (some invitation rounds may only invite candidates for 1 program, for example only from Federal Skilled Trades)
Check your score and then use this information to see how likely you are to get an invitation in the next round.
Results: Rounds of invitations
Canada Express Entry results on March 4, 2020
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – March 4, 2020
No program specified
Number of invitations issued: 3,900Footnote*
Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,900th or above
Date and time of round: March 4, 2020 at 13:44:16 UTC
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 471
Tie-breaking rule:February 24, 2020 at 06:02:57 UTC
- If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
|CRS score range||Number of candidates|
The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round. The score distribution may change as people submit new profiles and other profiles expire.
The table numbers in italics are a detailed breakdown of the bold number immediately above.